- Mashed potato
- Pureed vegetable soup
- Fresh fruit puree (banana or boiled apples)
- Well-cooked ground/pureed meats, chicken, or fish
- Low-fat yogurt and soft cheese
- Cereal (corn flakes) or oatmeal
- Hummus, mashed Fava beans*In addition to all foods from previous stages.
- Foods should be mixed in blender until smooth and light.
- Meats should be skinless, fat-free, and well-cooked.
- The patient should have ½ glass of water 30 minutes before breakfast.
|Breakfast||2 spoons of low-fat yogurt or cheese|
½ glass of low-fat yogurt or milk, or a cup of unsweetened tea
3 spoons of cereal or oatmeal mixed with skimmed milk or tea
|Snack||½ glass of supplements mixed with skimmed milk or ½ glass of low-fat yogurt|
½ glass of water 30 minutes later
½ glass of water 30 minutes after
|Lunch||½ cup of vegetable puree soup|
¼ glass of skimmed yogurt
¼ cup of pureed meat/chicken/fish with vegetables and soup
|Snack||½ glass of supplements mixed with skimmed milk or water|
½ glass of low-fat yogurt
|Dinner||1 cup of pureed meat/chicken/fish with vegetables and soup|
½ cup of vegetable puree (carrot, zucchini), medium mashed banana, or applesauce
|Snack||½ glass of skimmed milk or low-fat yogurt|